Align Women's Wellness
Holle organic formula ingredients
Many baby formulas can appear similar at first, but their ingredients lists say otherwise. We believe the Holle organic formulas are part of the world’s best formulas out there. Here are some of the reasons why we love the Holle organic formulas:
- No pesticides or chemical fertilisers are used to grow the raw ingredients.
- Holle only uses biodynamically or organically grown food.
- They maintain close relationships with the Demeter certified farmers and this guarantees a long term supply of high quality raw ingredients.
- Holle takes great care of their raw ingredients and how they are processed and cooked. They ensure this through an ongoing quality control system.
- Every item of food Holle produces is constantly checked to make sure it meets the highest legal, safety and nutritional requirements.
- Every one of their baby foods are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients (in accordance with EU regulations). Holle never uses artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, and they do not add refined sugar.
- It is manufactured in Germany
- Holle offers Cow & Goat milk formulas
- DHA added for a healthy growth of your little one
Holle Organic formula stages
As a European brand Holle created formulas that are developed specifically to meet and support your baby’s development and growth at each stage of their lives. The Holle organic formula stages start with stage 1. Stage 1 is also called infant formula. This stage is designed to meet the needs of babies from birth until up to 6 months. As your little one is growing stronger and bigger the next stage is more appropriate. Stage 2 is suitable for babies from 6 months and older. This stage is called follow-on milk. The Holle organic formula stage 2 has a higher amount of calories per bottle compared to stage 1. Then finally stage 3, which is also called follow-on milk which is suitable for babies from 12 months onwards.